My Semester Holiday

My Holiday

Hi guyss, today I will tell about my holidayIn last month holiday me and my brother go to jakarta on 19 december 2019,me and my brother go to jakarta to pick up my younger brother. In Jakarta we when to Trans Studio Cibubur and another place we go. we are in Jakarta only 4 days. on 23 december 2019 we go back to Bandung. On 24 december my family and I go to ciwidey. on 25 December my family And I was didnt go any where. on 28 december my brother asked me to watch film ip man 4 in cinema. on 31 december my family and I celebrated the new year at home because me and my younger brother is sick. on 4 january 2020 me and my younger brother when to Jakarta to take my brother home. on 5 january i returned to bandung,at home i prepared my school supllies for tommorow 6 january 2020.
That's all about my holiday 
Thank you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sosial media good for teen?

Bandung sea of fire